Prosper's Passionate Pool Remodeling Company
We're not the largest pool remodeling company in Prosper Texas, but we are the most passionate about making your dream pool a reality. There are many little aspects to pool renovations that require more than just skilled and experienced hands, they need care and appreciation too in order to be done properly. We promise to treat your pool build as if it was our own. A happy Prosper pool owner is our only definition of success.
Even if you're just in the initial research phase of your renovation ideas, feel free to give one of our remodeling consultants a call at: 972-639-5999. We'll be happy hear your thoughts and concerns with no pressure to make any decisions.
We are remodeling and pool construction partners with some of the best pool builders in Dallas/Fort Worth at Blue Science Remodeling. Together we create some of the most admirable pool designs in DFW and we are anxious to make your dreams a reality!
Many pool surfaces offer choices of color and texture than traditional plaster. Additionally, they come with a much longer warranty - 5 to 10 years. Below are a few color samples for various materials. Please contact us at 972-639-5999 to discuss your pool surface remodeling ideas.
More pool surface finishes can been see on this Diamond Brite gallery.
Coping, Decking, Tiling & Equipment
We have several galleries of style and design choices for all components of your pool remodel. Don't settle for working with a Prosper renovations company that only wants to churn out cookie cutter pool designs. Our remodeling professionals can look at your backyard space and suggest an assortment of unique pool styles that will entertain for years and years.
Prosper Pool Remodeling Ideas:
- Resurfacing your pool with a luxurious and long lasting marble (Hydrazzo) or quartz surface.
- Designing a mosaic of waterlines tiles to run along your pool's edge and connect to your spa.
- Installing coping of your choice around your pool - safety coping or something more decorative.
- Updating your coping and water line tiling together are a common pairing which our Prosper consultants recommend.
- Adding a new pool deck or resurfacing your existing one with stamped decorative concrete, custom stone, travertine stone, or pavers.
- Structural landscaped areas around the pool area.
- Adding pool control automation features that allow you to control all pool settings remotely from your smartphone.
- Adding a spa or hot tub to your existing pool setting.
- Adding a fireplace or firepit, with or without a gas line.
- Adding a decorative waterfall or fountain.
- Converting your pool to a saltwater system.
- Adding LED lighting features in and around your pool. Many color selections are available.
- Improving the energy efficiency of your pool, such as by using a solar pool heater.
- And dozens of other amazing ideas...